Top 10 Reasons for Termite Protection
- When it comes to Termites, there are only three types of houses in South Louisiana in Thibodaux, Houma, and surrounding areas:
- those that have termites
- those that will get termites, AND
- those that have had termites and will get them again.
- You have homeowners insurance for fire, theft, flood, storms and hurricanes. But, homeowners insurance DOES NOT cover
you for termite damage, and depending on how long those pesky termites have been dining on your home the structural
damage they cause will be expensive to repair.
- No structure, no matter how it is built or what it is built from, is safe from termite attack.
- Subterranean termites are by far the most destructive pest known to man, which explains why each year they cause more than
$5 billion in property damage in the United States alone.
- Professional termite treatment and control can be expensive.
- You don’t want to let your home sale fall through as the result of issues discovered during a buyer’s Home Inspection
or Termite Inspection.
- LaJaunie’s termite warranty is transferable, this will add value to your home and make your home more appealing to
potential buyers. In today’s competitive buyer’s real estate market, any extra bonus you can offer potential buyers will help
sell your home.
- Your best protection for your real estate investment is a yearly termite inspection - which is included as part of our
- Warranties are designed to provide you peace of mind, knowing that if something goes wrong, you can get the problem fixed
without a lot of "out-of-pocket" expense. So, why leave the protection of your home to chance? Why wait until you have a
termite problem to get a warranty? It just doesn't make sense to leave your biggest investment unprotected.
- Your home is probably your single, most important asset - both financially and emotionally. Don’t you want to protect it?
Termite prevention is the key to protecting your property and providing you with the peace of mind you deserve.